– Testing of web based monitoring portals which is hosted on cloud
– Understand and review the requirements and find out the missing requirement w.r.t testing aspects
– Creating system and Integration level test cases and execute them
– Report the issues found in the application with appropriate defect descriptions
– Defect verification and defect management
– Root cause analysis of the defect, action plans and introspection on defect leakages
– Understand the testing needs and support in test planning, impact analysis
– Test case selection for regression testing, smoke/sanity testing
– Planning and Review of Test case development for Unit, Integration and System tests.
– Define and track quality for project with respect to testing coverage, test execution, test defects closure.
– Handle Testing scope for release and regression cycles.
– Experience in testing in Web/Cloud Based applications
– Experience in working Agile-Scrum teams
– Clear understating of software test process and defect lifecycle
– Experience in test planning and test effort estimation
– Experience in black box and gray box Testing.
– Experience in defect logging and finding the root cause of the defect
– Testing experience in CICD projects (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
– Experience in handling test and defect management tools like JIRA, TFS, DevOps, HP Alm
– Experience in using IMs like Skype, Teams, Slack
– Familiar with industrial automation domain like PLC/DCS, Drives and SCADA systems
– Familiar with cloud, azure architecture or systems
– Experience in deployment applications to cloud
– Experience in monitoring daily builds and driving test automation activities
– Experience in test automation tools like silk test, Coded UI, Selenium.
– Experience in SQL queries and programming languages like C#, JAVA and Python
– Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools (if needed in addition)
– Good verbal and written English communication skills to interact with stakeholders across world
– Attitude to take initiative and work independently towards the goal
– Works and Delivers the assigned with minimal supervision
– Software project management skills are an asset
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Education :||Required: B.E / B-Tech - Computer/Information Science, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation. Desirable: Masters Degree in above streams|
|Experience : (in years)||4 to 6 yrs|
|Type of Industry||Software Product development, Software service enterprises|
|Type of projects||Microsoft Technologies, IoT products|